This day was made up of visiting 2 national parks, and traveling across desert in 107 degree heat to Page, AZ where we stayed the night. Below are photos that share the day.
Bryce Canyon National Park
Nothing beats the morning light in the canyon as you can see from our photos.
Zion National Park
Can you see the pair of desert mountain sheep in the picture above?
We don't have any pictures of Page because there was so much wrong with our stay here. As we thought about it we realized we had much to be thankful for:
1. When a gust of very strong wind blew us into the lane of oncoming traffic we made it safely back to our lane alive.
2. Though shabby, our motel was clean and though in a rough neighborhood, no one bothered the bike.
3. When we went to the local beach and decided to leave without taking a swim, we made it out before the five police/ranger cars arrived. And when we found another place to swim it was refreshing.
4. The drunks outside the Laundramat didn't bother us and when we lost an important strap in our hurry to get away we were able to find it the next morning.
5. And finally, though the service was terrible at breakfast, we still had a meal inside us as we hit the road on day nine.
We do give thanks to God for all His blessings!